- ticket title
- ‘Grimm’ Season 5 Episode 19 Spoilers: Wu To Seek The Grimm's Help? – Hall Of Fame Magazine
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Films Will Bring Together A Big Number of Heroes – Hall Of Fame Magazine
- 'Lucifer' Season 2 Spoilers: Here Comes Lucifer's Mom – Hall Of Fame Magazine
- ‘Girl Meets World’ Season 3 Spoilers: Miley And Lucas Getting Married In New Season? – Hall Of Fame Magazine
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Updates: The Rock's Diet Plan To Achieve the Toughest Agent Hobbs Ever – Hall Of Fame Magazine
Actor J.K. Simmons has revealed a morsel of information about the upcoming “Justice League: Part 1” when he talked about his role as Commissioner Gordon.
Recently, the veteran actor was reported to have been officially cast as Commissioner James Gordon for DC’s “Justice League: Part 1.” Based on an interview with Collider, Simmons admitted that the actors who previously played the role have left different impressions of Commissioner Gordon, but said he would not be emulating them.
Like us on Facebook
Further, Simmons told Collider, “I’m just planning on learning as much as I can about him through the comics and getting my feet wet in the first movie, and then hopefully continuing on from there.”
Moving on, Simmons’ feet might just be slightly wet because Commissioner James Gordon will have little screen time in the upcoming “Justice League.” This was revealed by Simmons himself during a DP/30 interview for his upcoming movie “The Meddler.”
He said, “I don’t get started on that until June, and my part in the first one is very small.”
Nevertheless, the actor is excited to play the iconic character in the upcoming “Justice League: Part 1.” He also said, “I’m going into a thing that hopefully will be two, three, four, maybe more movies for me, and my part in the first one is really very small.”
By that statement, fans can look forward to seeing more of J.K. Simmons in “Justice League: Part 2,” any “Justice League” future movies and possibly future Batman movies even if his character will not be in the main spotlight. Like what he said during the interview, “It’s full of possibilities!”
In the meantime, the first “Justice League” movie has already begun production under Zack Snyder and it will be exciting to see J.K. Simmon’s version of Commissioner Gordon when the movie opens on Nov. 17, 2017.
ALSO READ: JASON MAMOA ON AQUAMAN AND BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN, ‘IT’S JUSTICE LEAGUE TIME!’
Photo Source: Facebook/Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice