- ticket title
- ‘Grimm’ Season 5 Episode 19 Spoilers: Wu To Seek The Grimm's Help? – Hall Of Fame Magazine
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Films Will Bring Together A Big Number of Heroes – Hall Of Fame Magazine
- 'Lucifer' Season 2 Spoilers: Here Comes Lucifer's Mom – Hall Of Fame Magazine
- ‘Girl Meets World’ Season 3 Spoilers: Miley And Lucas Getting Married In New Season? – Hall Of Fame Magazine
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Updates: The Rock's Diet Plan To Achieve the Toughest Agent Hobbs Ever – Hall Of Fame Magazine
From April 27 through May 30, the Vinescapes art quilt exhibit will be at the Warehouse Art Gallery in Luray. This is a series of 10 quilts, created by professional art quilters of the group Fiber Artists @ Loose Ends. The quilts depict grapes or vineyard scenes, measure 24″ x 36″ and are for sale.
During that same time, approximately eight other local businesses will display other art quilts made by Fiber Artists @ Loose Ends.
These businesses include: Shenandoah Moon, the Mimslyn Inn, Bank Street Books, Luray Page Chamber of Commerce, Page Public Library – Luray (historic quilt & exhibit from the VA Quilt Museum), Wisteria Vineyard, Main Street Bakery, Cathie Miranda Pottery Studio and West Main’s newest business Hunt & Peck.
The intent of this exhibit is first to promote art quilts and Luray’s tourism during the shoulder season, and secondly to get locals and visitors to those businesses lying on the periphery of the core business district.
Postcards promoting the event will be available at all participating businesses, the Virginia Quilt Museum, Page County businesses, and post offices and libraries in the surrounding counties.
Fiber Artists @ Loose Ends encourages their members to explore new ideas and techniques, inspires and nurtures creativity. By sharing our work in private and public venues, we express our passion for the textile medium.