- ticket title
- ‘Grimm’ Season 5 Episode 19 Spoilers: Wu To Seek The Grimm's Help? – Hall Of Fame Magazine
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Films Will Bring Together A Big Number of Heroes – Hall Of Fame Magazine
- 'Lucifer' Season 2 Spoilers: Here Comes Lucifer's Mom – Hall Of Fame Magazine
- ‘Girl Meets World’ Season 3 Spoilers: Miley And Lucas Getting Married In New Season? – Hall Of Fame Magazine
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Updates: The Rock's Diet Plan To Achieve the Toughest Agent Hobbs Ever – Hall Of Fame Magazine
A 1991 Luray High School graduate is among four dead in a domestic incident in Hampton early Wednesday morning.
Carla Williams, 38, was among the four family members who died after a disturbance at a home that included a fire and a shootout with police.
Hampton Police received the first calls to 911 about the incident at 3:49 a.m. Upon officers’ arrival, they located a female victim suffering from multiple injuries outside of the residence. The victim, Carla Williams, was transported to Riverside Hospital, where she was pronounced deceased at 4:43 a.m.
While officers were on scene, they encountered the suspect, Travis Williams, a 38-year-old Virginia Beach man, who was armed with a firearm. During the encounter, there was an exchange of gunfire between the suspect and the officers. As a result, the suspect was shot. He was transported by medics to Riverside Hospital, where he was pronounced deceased at 5:01 a.m.
Officers also observed that the residence was on fire. Members of the Hampton Fire Department immediately began attempting to extinguish the fire and search the home for additional occupants. During that process, they located two additional victims that were deceased at the scene. They have been identified as Katie Frye, 76, Carla Williams’ grandmother, and Tori Williams, 1, Carla’s daughter.