Since Prince's death, there's been much speculation over the vault at Paisley Park Studios, which has been said to contain recordings, memorabilia and more.
Prince died of an accidental fentanyl overdose at his Paisley Park estate in Chanhassen on April 21, 2016.
Thursday, April 19, almost two years after his death, the Carver County Attorney's office declined to press charges.
In all, Metz said nobody associated with Prince - including Schulenberg, Johnson and the pop star himself - likely knew Prince was taking tainted medication.
But none of his inner circle was able to give investigators the insight they needed to determine where Prince got the fentanyl that killed him. He wrote that Prince was supposed to "fly out today for a show".
DNC shuns its anti-Trump Kremlin dossier in collusion law suit
WikiLeaks got all of this underway late on Friday, and there has been no response from the DNC so far. Trump has said repeatedly there was no collusion between his campaign and Russian Federation .
The documents show that Johnson contacted Schulenberg again on April 18, and expressed concern that Prince was struggling with opioids. Schulenberg prescribed 15 Percocet pills, a narcotic used for pain management.
When Prince collapsed on the return flight home that made an emergency stop in Moline, Ill., first responders revived Prince with anti-narcotic treatment Naloxone, often known by its brand name, Narcan.
A paramedic told a police detective that after the second shot of naloxone, Prince "took a large gasp and woke up", according to the investigative documents.
Carver County attorney Mark Metz said in a statement: "Despite the intensive law enforcement investigation, there is no reliable evidence showing how Prince obtained the counterfeit Vicodin laced with fentanyl, or who else may have had a role in delivering the counterfeit Vicodin to Prince". "As licensed professionals, doctors are held to a high level of accountability in their prescribing practices, especially when it comes to highly addictive painkillers".
After returning to Minnesota, Prince had began to show symptoms of withdrawal from narcotics. He offered to perform "some lab testing at a future date".
Calm and cool weekend before our next rain chances
The chance of rain increases on Wednesday to 90 percent and rain will remain as a possibility for the rest of the week. Keep it with WMC Action News 5 and the First Alert Weather Team for the latest on our weekend rain chances.
The singer passed away in April 2016 after being found unresponsive in his Paisley Park mansion.
The photos show a slew of pills marked "Watson 853" inside of a CVS pharmacy branded bottle.
That evening Schulenberg spoke with Prince's management, about arranging chemical dependency treatment for Prince, Metz said.
Prince enters and leaves a clinic in Minnetonka, shortly before he died. The official cause of death was ruled to be a self-administered overdose.
Passengers On Southwest Flight Issued $5000 Check And $1000 Travel Voucher
A Southwest Airlines Boeing 737 made an emergency landing in Philadelphia on Tuesday after the left engine exploded in mid-air. An investigation into that incident is still underway, but the NTSB said it had also found evidence of metal fatigue .