A Pennsylvania man has died from complications just five days after catching the flu. The bodybuilder and his family didn't think much of the symptoms at the time.
When he came to visit for the holidays, his family said he looked rundown and had a bit of a snotty nose.
He came down with the flu a couple days before Christmas, his mother, Beverly Baughman, told WPXI earlier this week. Baughman's fiancée told WPXI he was coughing and complaining of mild chest pain.
According to his mother, he celebrated with more family members on Christmas night and returned to his job on December 26. Medical conditions that can worsen with flu are asthma, neurological and neurodevelopmental conditions, chronic lung disease, heart disease, blood disorders, endocrine disorders, liver disorders, metabolic disorders, and weakened immune system. He was airlifted to a local hospital after being taken to the emergency room.
The World Ends With You coming to Nintendo Switch
Additionally, the game includes new outfits for Link and Zelda based on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild . Nintendo is giving Hyrule Warriors one last release, following the Wii U and 3DS versions.
Within 24 hours of arriving in Pittsburgh, Baughman died. She says that many people make this mistake, but they should "pay more attention to their bodies" instead of ignoring the symptoms when they get sick. "He would school to be a fitness coach".
The CDC said flu activity in Pennsylvania is widespread in, meaning outbreaks occurring in at least half of the regions in the state. He developed complications as his flu caused a septic shock, which in turn, led to organ failure. "It doesn't seem real".
The flu is now widespread in 46 states in the USA, affecting more than 8,500 people, according to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The Baughmans are now left grieving a sudden and most unexpected loss, but they're hoping by sharing Kyler's story, it could help save someone else.
Fieldbrook Foods Corp issues voluntary recall of Orange Cream Bars
Giant Food Store has issued a voluntary recall for three types of ice cream due to possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination. Polar Express Variety Pack , 30 count, UPC 7163261369 with best by dates between January 1, 2018, and December 31, 2018.
"Try and know your body, don't let things go".
Writing on Facebook, father Todd said: 'We are without words for the passing of our only son Kyler Baughman. "At whatever point you have a fever and you have it various days, don't release it. Get it dealt with".
Baughman told WPXI she believes her son didn't grasp the magnitude of his condition and thought he'd "rest a little bit" and feel better.
Nuclear weapons' cyber attack risk relatively high, says report
Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that whoever controls artificial intelligence in future will "control the world". The threat is described as "relatively high and increasing".