"If anyone wants to go back to 1993 when I was interviewed by the Santa Barbara Police Department, I sat down and I gave them the names", Feldman said on the "Today" show.
In October, Feldman, who became a household name by starring in such blockbuster hits as Stand By Me and The Goonies, revealed the identities of two alleged child molesters he claims took advantage of him and other adolescent screen stars years ago.
In October, the former child actor claimed that he once told the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office about all of the alleged sexual predators in Hollywood during an interview related to the investigation of molestation accusations against Michael Jackson.
Also, there was initial confusion about whether Feldman told the Santa Barbara Police, which serves only the city, or the sheriff's office, which serves the rest of the county. "In a container which included the original reports from the (Jackson) investigation, the Sheriff's Office located some detective working copies of audio recordings made during the investigation".
At the time, officials with the Sheriff's Office told Fox News that Feldman had not revealed any names.
Louvre Abu Dhabi to display Leonardo's 'Salvator Mundi'
However, Prince Bader attended King Saud University in Riyadh around the same time or along with Prince Mohammed. He was represented by Alex Rotter, who was the co-chairman of postwar and contemporary art at Christie's.
"They are going to do an interview with me when I get back to Los Angeles", Feldman said at the time.
The interview was originally conducted as part of an investigation into sexual abuse allegations made against Michael Jackson. The Sheriff's Office denied those claims, saying they had no records of Feldman revealing such information, until now.
It appears Corey Feldman did indeed speak to authorities in 1993 and may have identified his alleged industry sexual abusers at that time.
"A new Tomb Raider game is coming" says Square Enix
Square Enix's next Tomb Raider game has yet to be confirmed for launch on any platforms, and does not now have a release date. There have been rumors for some time that a new Tomb Raider is in development; however, Square Enix had not commented on it.
This news comes after the same office previously denied the existence of the recordings.
The sheriff's office said that the recording is being turned over to the Los Angeles Police Department.
Feldman plans to make a movie addressing the issue of sexual abuse in Hollywood, for which he seeks to raise $10 million. Now, they've changed their tune as they've located the interview and turned it over to the Los Angeles Police Department.
Tre'Davious White calls Gronk suspension a joke
As a result, the 28-year-old will miss Monday's meeting with the Miami Dolphins . I bit my lip pretty bad. "All that. I mean, I've got a son to raise.