Ford suing John Cena for selling his GT

Credit YouTube

Credit You Tube Credit You Tube

Ford sued the American vlogger and wrestler John Cena after he sold his Ford GT supercar, a limited-edition model just weeks after he received it.

Buyers who showed brand loyalty or would likely make their ownership well-known - that is, show off the auto - were given preference, which made Cena, who owns a 2006 GT, a flawless applicant.

Credit YouTube
Credit You Tube Credit You Tube

Cena's defense regarding Ford's allegations of breach of contract, fraudulent misrepresentation, and unjust enrichment is that, well, he needed the money, or more specifically that he sold it "along with other assets to liquidate for cash to take care of expenses". Let us know in the comments.

When supercar makers deliver a new rare and expensive model to the market - like the McLaren P1 or Ferrari LaFerrari - they go to a lot of trouble to ensure buyers are real aficionados who will love and cherish their new auto. Now Ford is taking him to court, as buyers were contractually obligated to keep the vehicle for two years before selling it. In the lawsuit, Ford makes several mentions of Cena reaping a large profit on the sale, but that number is never disclosed. Indeed, after being selected from thousands of applicants for the opportunity to purchase the Ford GT, Mr.Cena flipped his vehicle shortly after taking delivery of it, despite his agreement with Ford to maintain ownership of the vehicle for 24 months.

Former Missouri offensive coordinator Josh Heupel named new UCF coach
Tigers quarterback Drew Lock set an SEC record with 43 touchdown passes this season, earning first-team all-conference honors. In 2016, the Tigers led the Southeastern Conference and were ranked No. 13 in the nation, averaging 500.5 yards per game.

Ford also claims that it contacted Cena to try to settle the matter out of court, but got the cold shoulder - hence the legal mess that has followed.

"Ford's lawsuit said Cena's Application Programme appeal included the line, "[If] I were to be deemed fit for ownership I would most certainly use every vehicle of communication to let the world know about the auto, the brand, and the experience". The Blue Oval brand is seeking more than $75,000 in damages.

Sharad Yadav speaks after RS disqualification: My fight for democracy will continue
Naidu reminded that in a democracy, it is the rule of the majority and the voice of the majority that will have to be accepted. So far, no official statement from Yadav who is said to be considering floating a new party of his own.

Smith-Schuster, Iloka suspended one game each
The contact you made with your opponent placed the opposing player at risk of serious injury and could have been avoided. Tomlin said Tuesday that Brown was OK "to his knowledge" and called the sequence a "bang-bang play".

Latest News