Harvey Weinstein sued for rape charges by another Hollywood actor

Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein could get second chance - Bryan Cranston

Bryan Cranston Says Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey Deserve a 'Second Chance'

An unidentified actress has filed a suit against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein, alleging he raped her in his room at a Beverly Hills hotel past year, entertainment publication Variety reported Tuesday.

According to the documents, "In March 2015, Plaintiff met Weinstein at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills, California to discuss a prospective acting job on a television show called Marco Polo as well as acting in two to three other projects", reports E online.

According to the lawsuit, the woman managed to break free and flee the room.

Even Sean Hannity has had it with Roy Moore
Then, when another accuser on Monday said Moore sexually assaulted her in a auto when she was 16, Moore denied knowing her. However, she produced a high school yearbook from that period with his apparent signature and an affectionate message.

In a blanket statement, Weinstein denied allegations of non-consensual sex.

It was also recently claimed Weinstein had allegedly hired private security agencies in an attempt to silence sexual assault and harassment allegations against him. "Mr. Weinstein obviously can't speak to anonymous allegations, but with respect to any women who have made allegations on the record, Mr. Weinstein believes that all of these relationships were consensual". As soon as she stepped into his bedroom, the papers state, Weinstein "forcefully threw" her onto the bed, "pulled down her jeans and started to orally copulate her".

In 2016, Weinstein again contacted the plaintiff to meet him at The Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills, giving her the impression that she had been chosen for the role discussed for "Marco Polo". "Plaintiff told Weinstein she did not want to do anything sexual with him".

Moscow promises tit-for-tat response to pressure on Russian media
The bill will pass to the upper house which is expected to quickly rubber-stamp it next week before it goes to Mr Putin. On Wednesday, Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov said it was premature to discuss the perceived "harshness" of the law.

A new report from Ronan Farrow in The New Yorker alleges that Weinstein enlisted Israel-based Black Cube and USA firm Kroll to stop the publication of allegations which have since been made public. He later emerged from the bathroom in a bathrobe and allegedly forcibly performed oral and vaginal sex on her.

She then said that he used his "massive weight and strength" to penetrate her without a condom. After he withdrew, he gripped her with one hand while using his other hand to masturbate.

The actress, who claims to have never got the Marco Polo role, is suing Harvey Weinstein and The Weinstein Company saying that the company was aware of his pattern of using the promise of jobs to coerce actors to engage in sexual acts.

NAB references: Nawaz, Maryam granted exemption from appearance
On Nov 8, Judge Mohammad Bashir had turned down a peal filed by Sharif to club the references filed by the NAB. In her application, Maryam said that she will attend the hearing whenever the court will summon her.

He is now under investigation by NYPD, LAPD, Scotland Yard and the Beverly Hills police. The complaint sites a reported clause in the producer's contract that dictated if Weinstein was sued for misconduct he must reimburse the company for the settlements plus pay liquidated damages to TWC.

Latest News